Friday, June 20, 2008

Running to Madagascar

Tonight on our way home in the car, Isabella started up a conversation with us from the back seat. It went a little something like this...

Isabella: "I'm going to Madagascar"
Jamie and Alissa: "You're going to Madagascar? How are you going to get there?"
Isabella: "I'm going to run. Let's put our running clothes on."
Jamie and Alissa: "We're going to run to Madagascar? "
Isabella: "Yes, it'll be fun. Then we'll have dinner. I'm two years old."

Wow, if I could only be a fly on the wall of my daughter's brain to see her thought process, I think I would be constantly entertained as well as amazed.

I can't remember from who, but we've been told that when God calls a family somewhere to serve Him, He calls the whole family. Is this God's way of saying He's calling Isabella to Madagascar also or is it because she likes the movie... hmmm. Perhaps a little of both.