Monday, June 30, 2008

"I'm all better now"

These were Isabella's words this morning after we experienced our first bout of the "stomach flu" and the vomiting that comes with it. Yesterday she woke from her nap in cheerful spirits then suddenly screamed for me. I came into her room shocked but perhaps less mortified than she was at the stinky substance all over her dress and crib. This continued every 15-20 minutes for a few hours throughout the evening. Amazingly, it slowed down and we all got a good night's sleep, well relatively. After a 10am wake up call, she was pretty much back to her bouncing-off-the-walls-Isabella-self. Here's a picture of her and her (clean) "V" bowl!

1 comment:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Oh! I am so sorry that you had to deal with sickness! It's heartbreaking when our kids get sick!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! It was wonderful to hear from you!

I am working on the next post and hope to present all that I found about BPA. I really love your idea about the stainless steel, you can not go wrong with that one! No plastic what so ever on those!! :) Great idea!

I hope to hear again from you soon! Take care! May you experience God's beauty and presence shining upon you today! :)